Experimental and Behavioral Economics and Finance
- Experiments on Electronic Double Auctions and Abnormal Trades (with Lucy Ackert and Lei Jiang), forthcoming Southern Economic Journal.
- An Experimental Examination of Portfolio Choice (with Lucy Ackert and Bryan Church), Review of Finance, 1-21, 2015.
- Irrationality in Experimental Asset Markets: Is it Me or You? (with Lucy Ackert and Brian Kluger), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization,84 (2012) 278-291.
- Lying: An Experimental Investigation of the Role of Situational Factors, Business Ethics Quarterly, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 605-632, Oct. 2011.
- Asset Pricing in Mildly Segmented International Capital Markets: An Experimental Approach (with Lucy Ackert and Stefano Mazzota), Southern Economic Journal, 77(3), pp.585-598, Jan. 2011.
- Information Use and Transference among Legally Separated Share Markets: An Experimental Approach (with Jack Ochs), Southern Economic Journal, 76 (1), pp. 99-129, Jul. 2009
- Migration and Health in China: Bridging the Gaps in Policy Aims and the Reality of Medical services to Migrants (with Jian Wang, Juan Zheng and Peng Wang), Journal of Public Administration (Chinese language), vol.9, no. 4, pp. 29-45, 2014.
- China’s Internal Borders: What We Can Learn from the Business Cycle Correlations across Chinese Cities (with Ying Fang and Zhongjian Lin), Chinese Economy, Vol. 46, No. 3, May-June 2013, pp. 42-62.
- Determinants of Firm Leverage: Evidence from China (with Pennelope B. Prime), Chinese Economy, Vol. 46, No. 2, March-April 2013, pp. 74-106.
- Capital Flows and Domestic Market Integration in China, Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Vol. 8, no.1, pp.67-94, Feb. 2010
- Market Reforms in China: Consumption Puzzles (with Penny Prime), China Economic Review, Vol. 20, pp. 338-401, Sep. 2009